Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone else have this problem? Not only is the forum super slow the way it displays stuff is all mixed up and Iḿ missing several buttons or the buttons don't work, the emoticons are not working the way they should. Itś not just at home (IE11) and android, but also at work both in IE11 as in firefox. Maybe Iḿ missing something (one of the preferences or so). I'm finding it really annoying. Does anyone else have this problem and does anyone know a possible solution for me? Thnx

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've had this problem since the beginning of the weekend, I figured if everyone was having the same problem that I would have heard before now. When I see a post the users profile is listed in large blocks above the post (instead of next to the post), and for example the little arrow in the posting list is missing which means I have to open the thread and then navigate to the last page. There are more little issues like the "like post" sometimes not working. The strange thing is that itś not just like this on one computer or one OS.

fz6-Dan

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm using "Tapatalk" app for mobile and it is so much better than trying to load those pages on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I had another problem last week but I don't know if it was related. I do believe it was related to the server. Right now it works fine here.

fazil

Reaction score
Visit site
Same issues here in Turkey, i don't know why all the stuff mixed up. Very difficult to read.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Same issues here in Turkey, i don't know why all the stuff mixed up. Very difficult to read.

Sorry to hear that itś not working there either, but I'm a bit relieved I'm not the only one. I would add a screenshot to show what I mean but even that's not possible at the moment :-( .

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeeha, it seems to be working again, I didn't change anything, but thanks Dennis whatever you did :cheer: [MENTION=6038]fazil[/MENTION], does the forum work well for you now?

Last edited: