Free Fuel Tank off of 2006 Blue FZ6

happyker

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Free fuel tank. I bought it off eBay because I was going to put it on my old 2006 Blue FZ6 but sold the bike before I ever had a chance to swap tanks. Since then it's just been sitting in my closet for the last couple years. It is in pretty good condition but it is used so expected wear and it does have a pretty minor dent in it.

Originally I was going to sell it but between some members being awesome and showing me how nice it is to pass on parts to others in need and basically needing to get it out of my small apartment sooner than later I'm giving it away free. Just pay shipping (plus whatever my local UPS/FedEx guy charges me to box it up. When I shipped an FZ6 Seat he charged me $5 to give an estimate).

I'm not going to include pictures at the moment since I am sans computer but I understand if you want to see pictures before paying for shipping so I am happy to send them first. I'm hoping someone gets use out of the tank so I want to make sure it will be something you will use.

happyker

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for letting me know, I didn't realize. Maybe that's why the other guy never got back to me after I responded (someone private messaged me a few days or so ago). I'll clean out some messages now. I have some very busy days coming up. Going to Philly tomorrow, work Fri, Sat and Sunday, school Monday, work Tuesday and something personal on Wed lol. So yeah I'm going to have to try and see where I can fit it in. If he gets to me before I get a chance to head over to my UPS/FedEx guy it will go to him. If not I'll send it to you. Is it possible you can send me your phone number (in private message if course) so I can text you with shipping costs from the UPS/FedEx place? I rather not bring the tank back and forth twice if I don't have to. I don't own a car, only my FZ6 (in case you haven't seen my posts elsewhere on here I bought an 09 to replace the old 06) so I'll need to figure out a way to carry it over there.

orient

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Kerri, can't wait til I get it! I'm glad everything went so smoothly. It was a pleasure dealing with you