FREE: FZ1 bars, used

terry_b

Reaction score
Visit site
Gone! FREE: FZ1 bars, used

I wasn't a big fan of them, they weren't quite right for me personally so I went with the FZ6R bars - perfect.

I don't have any pics besides this one to show the bars, but they're free as long as you pay shipping. I haven't gotten any quotes yet, so include your zip code when you post/PM me

DVvsyjxh.jpg

Last edited:
J

jesse_sanders

I'm needing some bars after my crash and was planning to change to these anyway. How much to 40047? Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
Do you have the clamps for the handlebars* and are those same bar end weights as fz6?
Will your bar fits my S2?

I want to get rid of that plate which bolts on to the handlebar to the stem:
I want something similar to this, so, that I can same some space on my handlebar for camera or some other accessory.
http://www.600riders.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=62533

terry_b

Reaction score
Visit site
jesse_sanders, you have dibs since you replied first. I'll run to the post office today and get a shipping quote for you.

raja777m, I'm not totally sure, but I think the S2 has that plate holding the handlebars while my S1 has the 2 individual clamps like the picture. The only part I have extra is the bars, so it be a direct swap. The FZ1 bars take the same bar end weights and these ones have the correct holes for controls. If jesse doesn't take them, I'll get you a shipping quote for you as well.

J

jesse_sanders

jesse_sanders, you have dibs since you replied first. I'll run to the post office today and get a shipping quote for you.

raja777m, I'm not totally sure, but I think the S2 has that plate holding the handlebars while my S1 has the 2 individual clamps like the picture. The only part I have extra is the bars, so it be a direct swap. The FZ1 bars take the same bar end weights and these ones have the correct holes for controls. If jesse doesn't take them, I'll get you a shipping quote for you as well.
Thank you sir!

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site

Okay, Thank You.
But, I PM'd you first, before this comment. I didn't know I have to comment here first :)

J

jesse_sanders

Hey man if he got to you first then put me second in line for the bars I guess.

terry_b

Reaction score
Visit site
haha, sorry... rock paper scissors?

I'm trying to figure out the best way to package it. My bars came new from bike bandit in a huge box, which is pretty expensive

J

jesse_sanders

Which bars did you go with?

terry_b

Reaction score
Visit site
I got the OEM FZ6R bars. same angle as the FZ1 bars but they come up a bit. The FZ1 bars were nice, they gave it a vry sporty feel but I wanted comfort