[FREE] OEM levers / OEM front sprocket

victorb

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got a pair of OEM levers and an OEM front sprocket (16t) that I don't need.
I know the usual recommendation is to change sprockets and chains as a new set, but this one doesn't look bad. From my logs, I replaced it for a 15t after 7,000 miles. If someone wants it to save a few bucks, I'm happy to send it out, else I'll just throw it out.

Tell me what you need, I'll ship 1, 2, or all 3 items in the US for the price of a usps priority mail small flat rate box.

IMG_20160327_143907286.jpg

terry_b

Reaction score
Visit site
Wind blew over my bike with the previous owner, bent the levers and loosened them quite a bit. I could use those levers if they're in better shape than mine. Please and thank you :). I'll send paypal however you wish for shipping.

EDIT: I bought a set of ebay shorty levers that work great but don't really suit my needs that I will offer up for the same deal - free besides shipping.

Last edited:

victorb

Reaction score
Visit site
Someone PM'ed me about the levers already a few hours ago. I haven't heard back since I replied though so maybe the $6.45 shipping scared him away :)
I'll wait until tomorrow to give him 24 hours, and if I don't hear back I'll let you know.

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
Wind blew over my bike with the previous owner, bent the levers and loosened them quite a bit. I could use those levers if they're in better shape than mine. Please and thank you :). I'll send paypal however you wish for shipping.

EDIT: I bought a set of ebay shorty levers that work great but don't really suit my needs that I will offer up for the same deal - free besides shipping.

Can you please share the link for Ebay listing.

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
Someone PM'ed me about the levers already a few hours ago. I haven't heard back since I replied though so maybe the $6.45 shipping scared him away :)
I'll wait until tomorrow to give him 24 hours, and if I don't hear back I'll let you know.

Ha ha, it didn't scare me off, it's just that, the email went to my Outlook's non-focused inbox and I was lazy to open the app, thinking it might be unimportant.
Anyways, looks like terry_b needs it more than I need. So, please reject my PayPal transfer or wait until you receive it and send me back again.
Thank You.
If I like those shorty ones from eBay, I'll deal with terry on those.

victorb

Reaction score
Visit site
alright.. I'll refund your transfer now.. disregard the PM I just sent you.
Terry, PM incoming :)