Free stock exhaust

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,
I just put Scorpion cans on my 2004 FZ6 and instead of just throwing away the stock exhaust I thought I would offer it up here first. Would prefer local pickup in Grand Rapids, MI but I will ship on your dime through paypal. If I don't hear from anybody by next Thursday it's going in the trash.:shakehead:

MattR302

Awesomeness, Inc.
Reaction score
Visit site
You're very generous, but I would hold onto it if I were you. If you ever go to sell your bike, put the stock exhaust back on, then you can sell the Scorpion ones for a couple hundred bucks.

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
You're very generous, but I would hold onto it if I were you. If you ever go to sell your bike, put the stock exhaust back on, then you can sell the Scorpion ones for a couple hundred bucks.

You know that's a good idea. Sorry, don't mean to be an Indian giver but I guess I'll hold onto it for a bit.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,
I just put Scorpion cans on my 2004 FZ6 and instead of just throwing away the stock exhaust I thought I would offer it up here first. Would prefer local pickup in Grand Rapids, MI but I will ship on your dime through paypal. If I don't hear from anybody by next Thursday it's going in the trash.:shakehead:

Did you run the mufflers with or without the DB killers?

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
Did you run the mufflers with or without the DB killers?

I only just installed last Friday then took a quick ride around the block before I had to leave for the weekend so have not had the baffles out yet but I think I'm going to like it with them in, it's loud but not obnoxiously loud.:D

I see you have them out, and I see that quite a few other people have them out as well so I will try that too and see.

Last edited: