Free stock seat

ORBGO

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a stock seat for free. Great for a temporarily seat for a Spencers mod. This seat was given to me by aclayonb who is also a forum member and now I'm paying it forward. All I ask is that you keep it going and pass the seat to someone else. You pay shipping. First person to contact me gets the seat.

Seat has been shipped to it's next location.:cheer:

Last edited:

fazil

Reaction score
Visit site
I appreciate this No ownership idea. :thumbup:

May be someday everything will move freely like this.

Don't Panic

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey could you check shipping to Canada N6C 3J5? Unless you want to keep it in the states for easier passing?

Marthy

Reaction score
Visit site
Shoot! Miss that today. I need a seat for the misses. The 6R is a hit too high for her with my custom seat. Let me know if its still available... im in!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

lghtmgr

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a stock seat for free. Great for a temporarily seat for a Spencers mod. This seat was given to me by aclayonb who is also a forum member and now I'm paying it forward. All I ask is that you keep it going and pass the seat to someone else. You pay shipping. First person to contact me gets the seat.

Seat has been shipped to it's next location.:cheer:

As requested keeping it going.....seat is still in real good shape but I had to upgrade the shipping box, when I received it it was more tape than box.

SO,I finally got my seat back recovered and I am done with this seat so who is next?

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
As requested keeping it going.....seat is still in real good shape but I had to upgrade the shipping box, when I received it it was more tape than box.

SO,I finally got my seat back recovered and I am done with this seat so who is next?

How much to ship to 07430?

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I call dibs after trepetti:thumbup:

I will switch places with motojoe122. I am still not sure I have a seat mod that I am comfortable with. Let Joe take it now and hopefully the extra time will help me decide.

So officially.....dibs after motojoe122 please.

lghtmgr

Reaction score
Visit site
well someone PM me a ship to address and I will send them back the shipping cost and a Pay Pal email to pay for shipping.

wont be able to send out till after next week taking the old broad to see Grandbabies.