Front end parts + Yamaha tank bag for sale

beatle

Reaction score
Visit site
Sold my bike and had these parts as spares. Taken from a raven bike with a naked conversion, they're in great shape. Prices are without shipping, but I'll ship if your money is green enough. :)

• Outer fairing - has flush mount turn signals mounted and wiring for "pod lights" in the headlights: $200
  • Fairing stay and assorted fasteners - perfectly straight, these are often bent during a crash: $40
  • Inner upper cowling - great shape: $30
  • Left and right mirror pair - great shape: $30
  • Stock windscreen / windshield - has a very small chip inside: $20

Tank bag is OEM. Not sure if it was available in the US. I think it may have been made for the FZ1, though it looked great on my FZ6 as well. Lots of room with an expandable gusset, carry handle, and magnets under rubber to securely hold it to your tank without scratching. I found this to be great to carry a pair of shoes and my lunch into work. $50

Pictures here: FZ6 parts - Album on Imgur

terry_b

Reaction score
Visit site
Any chance for more pics of the tank bag? Specifically what the inside looks like and what it looks like on the bike? I can PM you a phone number or email if needed.

beatle

Reaction score
Visit site
Not sure why I'm not getting any email notifications on updated posts on any threads I'm subscribed to.

Anyway, no pics on the bike as I no longer have an FZ6, but I did snap one of the bag open and drop it in the album.

The13th

Reaction score
Visit site
The tank bag is interesting., It looks a little... massive though? I trust that it fit great on your ride though. Any chance I could get some picture with a scale or dimensions?

beatle

Reaction score
Visit site
I wouldn't say it's "massive." It fit well with the contours of the bike. It's 12" long at its longest, 12" wide at the widest, and 8" tall at its highest (without the expandable gusset.) A box that size would be pretty hefty, but this is more triangular in shape.

beatle

Reaction score
Visit site
Cleared some room in my mailbox. Notifications for this thread are still not working, so please PM me if you're interested in any parts.