Full front clip

qwerser

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm hoping one of you naked guys still have the front clip as I have just layed mine down in the mud and wreked the front end. Mine is blue but ill take any color. I need everything you've got; brackets, bolts, windshield, headlights, all the black panels... I wont need blinkers or mirrors though.
Thanks, Fred

Pictures coming in the AM

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
You need to list the year or S1 or S2.

The 2004-2006 years, the nose is very different than the 2007-2009 years. (IE-welded pillion foot rests to the sub frame is an S1)

And welcome to the forum!

qwerser

Reaction score
Visit site
My fazer is a 2008.
After disassembly I can conclude that the main metal support is bent, the right side headlight housing has cracked, the windshield has fractured into several pieces, and the brake lever has been severed as well. These would be the things that I need at the minimum, as I would be able to "drift stitch" the rest. Preferably I would like to have it all, although I would have preferred to not have dumped it in the first place, but we cant have everything.
IMG_20180803_090406.jpg
IMG_20180803_090327.jpg
IMG_20180803_090425.jpg
IMG_20180803_090509.jpg
IMG_20180803_090302.jpg

qwerser

Reaction score
Visit site
I was trying to show off my mad wheelie skills. :squid: Besides a scraped knee I'm ok. Luckily I was wearing my helmet.

I went ahead and bought a pair of LED light bars and some headlight ears. I'll be posting my mini build. I've never really like the whole street fighter thing, but I'll just have to make due with what I've got.

I'm planning on using the headlight wires that have both the high and low beam and use them for the individual bars. Small blinkers will be screwed into the ears and I also bought mirrors that clamp onto the handlebars. The horn was replaced with an aftermarket one as well as an aftermarket relay by the previous owner. The horn is to bulky to hide so I ordered a small circular one. If I cant find the original horn relay, I'll re-use the set up that was already there. Excess wiring will be stuffed in front of the battery box.

The only thing I haven't quite figured out is how Ill mount the speedo/tach unit. Any ideas on that will be appreciated.

swedespeed

Reaction score
Visit site
I've never really like the whole street fighter thing

Maybe this will change your mind? I didn't even get in a wreck - I did a naked conversion the day I bought it! Looks much better in my opinion. I get lots of compliments too.

From this:

17VFqXA.jpg

To this:

QSG3x32.jpg

tIzaXjh.jpg

sd83CTJ.jpg

Not bad for a 2005!

BucksRider

Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe this will change your mind? I didn't even get in a wreck - I did a naked conversion the day I bought it! Looks much better in my opinion. I get lots of compliments too.

From this:

17VFqXA.jpg

To this:

QSG3x32.jpg

tIzaXjh.jpg

sd83CTJ.jpg

Not bad for a 2005!

Where did you get that seat cover? That's what my bike is missing!