spma0027nnzn2.jpg

dscn2507hr8.jpg

dscn2508vj0.jpg

dscn2510bj3.jpg

dscn25111jd6.jpg

dscn2512xq2.jpg

dscn2513rc0.jpg

dscn2514sc7.jpg

Lots of info here too about this mod: R1 racing seat + rear end - Sportbikes.net

Pimpson

Reaction score
Visit site
I like the way it looks, but functionally I think my "boys" would be squished on the tank. That seat looks like it's at a pretty forward angle.

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
I don't like the wheels or the rear hugger...but the tail is SICK!!! although is really gets rid of the passenger capability and luggage capability of the stock seating...I think I'll keep mine as is...

that's a sick frankenbike!

Tremulant

It's not over...
Reaction score
Visit site
:thumbdown:

that poor FZ6....

IMO some people should just buy an R6 and stop butchering innocent fizzers :(

but that's just me ;) to each his own!

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
the whole thing with the high tail doesnt work with fz's high bars and that windshield. the whole point is that the rear end of the bike looks higher than the front giving it an aggressive look. Without clipons on the fz, r1 tail only looks out of place. IMO

gasso

Reaction score
Visit site
it does not follow the line of the bike...it is too high...it is not bad but i think the tail of R6 would fit better :thumbup:

D

Deleted member 2349

I would agree that the shield makes it look less agressive due to its height. I like the rest, give or take the mesh rear hugger.

I don't think it reduces pasanger capability at all. And yes it might be a little harder to bungee things to the back...All in all its not a horrible idea.

I say we all ride around with stock fizzers in the 3 color choices....NOT!!! I would trade mine for his tomorrow...maybe LOL.

chunkygoat

Reaction score
Visit site
I see a few people criticizing your bike there man and I gotta say good work. I love the rear end and the back rim. Thats pretty sick man keep it up. Show us what else you got goin.

bugsterkiton

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Wavex,

Very good work but it is not a seat for "old back" like mine. I prefer to keep my fizzer like "she" is. I think the angle of the tail is a bit too wide but it is only my opinion.

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
Normally when people bolt on a rear section from another bike it looks pretty awful. That fits really well and the guy obviously thought it through. I wouldn't do it to mine, but it gets a thumbs up! :thumbup:

onyx_riddle

Reaction score
Visit site
Normally when people bolt on a rear section from another bike it looks pretty awful. That fits really well and the guy obviously thought it through. I wouldn't do it to mine, but it gets a thumbs up! :thumbup:

Im going to revive this thread. It's ideas like this that will keep the original fz6 popular. Im off to order some tail parts.

onyx

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mmmm agreed, if you wanted that look should of just bought an R6, Cant sacrifice my corbin for that though, its too comfy. Its a cool idea though.