A military vehicle.

962813905_xDM7Q-M.jpg

Colorado National Guard Armory.

An amphitheater.

986718861_ogYZS-M.jpg

World Famous Red Rocks.

A capital (government) building.

986731769_LjthB-M.jpg

Teller County Courthouse, Cripple Creek. Built 1904.

A 'signature' power plant (like a dam, nuclear plant, etc).

986735733_JLet5-M.jpg

Cherokee Station. An 801 megawatt, coal fired plant serving Denver and suburbs.

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
<tongue firmly in cheek>

Eddie..... As I am already the thread spoiler let me continue.....

Which part of YAMAHA FZ6 Forum didn't you understand????

</tongue in cheek>

great pics :rockon:

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I agree with Elizabeth! Great job!
And when were you in Cripple Creek? I was just there yesterday.
(Rode up to Cripple Creek then over to Canon City)

Last edited:

jazzpaintball

Reaction score
Visit site
Alright, last few hours, I will keep the posting open for the next 36 hours. It is the honor system for the picture not to be taken on Sept 1st, but I understand a few hours to get the last couple pictures up on the forum.

Travis Walthall

Thanks again for all the contributions. :rockon:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mike's a member, but he's never posted.

He's also a member of the Speed 3 forum - think he's posted pics of his pipes - and that's about it :D

Mind you, he doesn't post much here, but I think he'd rather talk to people than a computer. Either that or I won't let him have the laptop :sinister:

jazzpaintball

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone.

It has been way too long....

First off, I want to apologize for my absence. It has been a long winter for me due to getting in a bad accident on my bike. Not to worry though, I am ok today and my FZ is still mint. Go figure, I would get in a automobile accident on my pedal bike. I have been out of the hospital for a while, but as we all know: when it rains, it pours. A lot has happened, and without making you read more, i am back.

I know this is very delayed, but I will keep my word.
After tallying all the pictures, and thanks to everyone who was a part of it, there was three major contributors for the winner: Andz, AngelFZ, and EddieMemphis. Although some can say that eddie was riding the wrong bike for the challenge, the rules did not state the make and model the motorcycle had to be.

Here it is:
Andz's points: 8
AngelFZ: 10
EddieMemphis: 13

Eddie pulled it off at the end. I will be sending the virtual winnings to you.

I hope to see more people put up scavenger hunts during the summer. I would but I can imagine some people hate the idea of waiting for 6 months to get the results, and also that I do not have any prizes.

Thank you again for contributing to the Hunt, and again, sorry for the MASSIVE delay :spank:

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone.

It has been way too long....

First off, I want to apologize for my absence. It has been a long winter for me due to getting in a bad accident on my bike. Not to worry though, I am ok today and my FZ is still mint. Go figure, I would get in a automobile accident on my pedal bike. I have been out of the hospital for a while, but as we all know: when it rains, it pours. A lot has happened, and without making you read more, i am back.

I know this is very delayed, but I will keep my word.
After tallying all the pictures, and thanks to everyone who was a part of it, there was three major contributors for the winner: Andz, AngelFZ, and EddieMemphis. Although some can say that eddie was riding the wrong bike for the challenge, the rules did not state the make and model the motorcycle had to be.

Here it is:
Andz's points: 8
AngelFZ: 10
EddieMemphis: 13

Eddie pulled it off at the end. I will be sending the virtual winnings to you.

I hope to see more people put up scavenger hunts during the summer. I would but I can imagine some people hate the idea of waiting for 6 months to get the results, and also that I do not have any prizes.

Thank you again for contributing to the Hunt, and again, sorry for the MASSIVE delay :spank:

I'm sorry to hear you were involved in an accident.

Welcome back and thanks for the results, I'm glad to have fun with the bike, explore new places, take pictures and on top of that contribute to this forum !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk