Gmickey2001

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just wanted to let everyone know that despite a few bad transactions I've read regarding some members experiences, I'm here to show that there are still great members here on this forum with outstanding good will and generosity, Greg AKA "Gmickey2001" was gracious enough to donate his Uncaged frame sliders to me. He refused payment, and even refused to be reimbursed for the cost of shipping. I was very fortunate to be the first member to respond to the "Pay it Forward" thread.

Soooo....I guess it's my turn to keep this going, Keep an eye out on this section, I'm going to be digging something up shortly.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Just wanted to let everyone know that despite a few bad transactions I've read regarding some members experiences, I'm here to show that there are still great members here on this forum with outstanding good will and generosity, Greg AKA "Gmickey2001" was gracious enough to donate his Uncaged frame sliders to me. He refused payment, and even refused to be reimbursed for the cost of shipping. I was very fortunate to be the first member to respond to the "Pay it Forward" thread.

Soooo....I guess it's my turn to keep this going, Keep an eye out on this section, I'm going to be digging something up shortly.

Damn Kenny, i actually just picked up the spare from my brother TONIGHT to send to you. Oh well. I suppose if anyone else needs a spare Uncaged Frame Slider, let me know.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn Kenny, i actually just picked up the spare from my brother TONIGHT to send to you. Oh well. I suppose if anyone else needs a spare Uncaged Frame Slider, let me know.

Opps. Sorry Rob. Hold on to them, I'm sure somebody will need them, hopefully it won't be me again. For those who maynot know the story behind these sliders, some of us have initially installed the end caps without securing them with any Locktite, so they found themselves unscrewing off from the vibration of the bike. :spank:

But this time, I used Locktite to secure it:Flash: