GONE: Free painted windshield and FZ1 bar - pay shipping

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
***GONE***

I have an FZ1 bar and painted (black) windshield left over from my 2007 FZ (should fit '07+). Free to a good home - just pay shipping. PM me your postal code for estimated shipping costs.

Last edited:

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Free painted windshield and FZ1 bar - pay shipping

Pay it forward Travis, well done. :thumbup:

FZSexy

Reaction score
Visit site

i just want to make another post to let OP and others know yes, pm sent. but i have been reading some about the FZ1 bars and if true they require a somewhat more pronounced then stock forward lean I would like to give someone else a shot for them

what i would like are wider bars by about 1 1/2 - 2 inches. but my understanding is these are "flat" bars. so if the reach is further forward / lower than stock, i am pretty sure i will pass

if they are more comfortable for a rider IOW, i will take them. if they are wider and would be more comfortable than stock with bar risers, i will take 'em

but otherwise i will simply take the windshield and leave the bars to the OP. but hey, if its too much a hassle i will take those, too!

Last edited:

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site

saw that you had an 05 fz6, if this screen will fit an 05 than I would like to have it, shipping to 02111

Tahlen

Reaction score
Visit site

Interested in the forward lean to compliment my Oso2k setback plates. Pm sent.

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

saw that you had an 05 fz6, if this screen will fit an 05 than I would like to have it, shipping to 02111

Sorry for the confusion - the windscreen fits '07+ models. I totally meant to put that into the original post but it slipped my mind.

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Hey everyone, thanks for the quick responses! I have a busy day today so just wanted to let you know I'm not ignoring you. I'll respond to PMs with shipping details tonight. Cheers!

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site

Sorry for the confusion - the windscreen fits '07+ models. I totally meant to put that into the original post but it slipped my mind.

I got too excited and didn't read after the "bike: 2005..blah blah blah

FZSexy

Reaction score
Visit site

Hi Chemiker

i sent a reply pm to you with details for shipment of the windshield. however the system here does not show a "sent" or "stored" pm? so i sent it again and perhaps even again with the sane result

just wanted to post here in case the pm's did not reach you for some reason? sure we can work it out

thanks!

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Hi Chemiker

i sent a reply pm to you with details for shipment of the windshield. however the system here does not show a "sent" or "stored" pm? so i sent it again and perhaps even again with the sane result

just wanted to post here in case the pm's did not reach you for some reason? sure we can work it out

thanks!

I got your PM - just got home to respond! I replied with my paypal address. Thanks!

FZSexy

Reaction score
Visit site
posting to thank Chemiker for the windshield. its in beautiful condition and should add some midnight bling to my bike

really much appreciated and posting here so the forum knows the guy is a straight shooter, and his effort and generosity will not go unpaid as i will pay.....something forward to someone, soon. be it favor, money, a help up or a hand out, i wlil do my best to pay for this windshield in full!

thanks again!