got a deal for some leovince TI or CF $636.00 shiped for our forum members

luckyirishboy209

custom fz6 foot peg maker
Reaction score
Visit site
i was able to get my carbon fiber leos for $636.00 out the door with free shiping. what i did was call all kinds of company;s and keep doing price mathches. i set up a deal with pipecity.com for any of our members that want to get the same price, they are only offering this deal for a short time. if you want the TI or carbon call 1800-391-2571 and ask for megan, tell her you talked to me (Josh) and i told you about the deal for $636.00 for TI or CF.

antijoy

Reaction score
Visit site
This is making it harder for me to decide if I want the TwoBrothers or the Leo's.

Do the Leo's come with the cat eliminator pipe and the DB reducers for that price? And does the cat eliminators pipe make any noticeable difference to the power or the sound? These seem like the biggest differences between the two kits, since the prices are close.

I wish I could find a video clip with both systems side by side. From what I've read it sounds like the TwoBrothers has the deepest sound. From the clips I've seen the Leo's sound nice, but it's just not possible to compare from these clips.

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I wish I could find a video clip with both systems side by side. From what I've read it sounds like the TwoBrothers has the deepest sound. From the clips I've seen the Leo's sound nice, but it's just not possible to compare from these clips.

I wish I could help you, I've got Leo's, and Wolfman has the 2 Bros, but his bike just got defected, so he's put standard cans back on until inspection.

If you can hold on until the end of the month, I can post a video of mine then his running, on the same clip.

2 Bros are definately a bit louder, but the Leo's aren't far off it, and the Leo's come with a more even "Y" piece to join the mid-pipe to the cans

:)

antijoy

Reaction score
Visit site
I wish I could help you, I've got Leo's, and Wolfman has the 2 Bros, but his bike just got defected, so he's put standard cans back on until inspection.

If you can hold on until the end of the month, I can post a video of mine then his running, on the same clip.

2 Bros are definately a bit louder, but the Leo's aren't far off it, and the Leo's come with a more even \\"Y\\" piece to join the mid-pipe to the cans

:)

I bet a lot of people would like to check out a video of that.:rockon:

I don't know what I'm going to do, or not do, but it looks like it's now illegal to be ANY louder than stock in my area. http://www.600riders.com/forum/usa-...arket-exhausts-now-illegal-wa.html#post149519