Great review on the FZ-09

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
Here is a long but what I think is an excellent review on the FZ-09. When he has it in "A" mode it looks like it seriously wants to wheelie! This will defiantly be my next bike!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUG1witLFmA&feature=player_detailpage]2014 Yamaha FZ-09 Full Review and V-Log - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Marthy

Reaction score
Visit site
Here is a long but what I think is an excellent review on the FZ-09. When he has it in "A" mode it looks like it seriously wants to wheelie! This will defiantly be my next bike!

2014 Yamaha FZ-09 Full Review and V-Log - YouTube

Oh yes! That thing will wheely even when you don't want to in 1st & 2nd gear. 3rd gear you need to work at it but it still goes up! (I've been told) :rockon:

Flat_FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
This FZ-09 is killing me! I just bought my FZ6 this summer and I'm already having a hard time not going and picking up the FZ-09, it's exactly what I've wanted.

Marthy

Reaction score
Visit site
That bike is everything I wanted. Suspension is a bit soft and I might upgrade early next year but its manageable as it sit right now. The look is not for everyone but all you need is a couple of miles on that bike... the 09 is a blast to ride. Ah... the exhaust note, just like music! LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
This FZ-09 is killing me! I just bought my FZ6 this summer and I'm already having a hard time not going and picking up the FZ-09, it's exactly what I've wanted.

Same here. Just recently bought my FZ6 (which I absolutely love by the way!) but already want to upgrade to the 9. I have to keep telling myself to wait a couple of years until I can find a nice used one.

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
I wonder what a set of stainless steel lines, and nice pads would do for this bike?

Marthy????

Marthy

Reaction score
Visit site
I wonder what a set of stainless steel lines, and nice pads would do for this bike?

Marthy????

Here you go... that should cover few things... lol

Plenty of FZ09/MT09 video 9n Youtube too. :)

yzu6ygar.jpg
4aba9yqu.jpg
ara4e6yh.jpg
y2urujuh.jpg

rumblestrip

Coffee Drinker
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Really? WTH happen there...LOL Ah well...

It looked fine on Tapatalk, at least. :D

I'm curious if you're finding the key for the seat lock really does stay gunk-free in the location under the tail/pillion. So far, so good? Also....looks like you've taken the piece holding the rear turn signals & license plate in closer to the bike (or however you'd say it). Looks good! :thumbup:

Marthy

Reaction score
Visit site
Ya I didn't want to completely remove the fender... rain a lot here during summer time and when I saw the shape of the stock fender... Proton flush mount fit perfect in my opinion. I run front and rear as running/signal light. Stobe signals :) Ivm shipping my headlight to ky buddy Chad to get my retrofit done. Thats gonna look sick!

13nick31

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's part two of his review!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnkx4w_Gdc0]2014 Yamaha FZ-09 Full Review and V-Log Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]