Happy Mother's Day

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
I hope all you lady riders had a nice Mother's Day.

I had a nice day. I got to spend time with my son (a record 3 hours before he left for University - he's in the middle of finals week) and my mom. Hubby made us all lunch (my dad isn't well enough to do a restaurant these days). After they all left, hubby says "I'm going for a ride" I said "BS". He laughed you want to come with me. duhhh!!! I took my Street Triple R for it's first service yesterday and I'll get it back Tuesday so I only have my Sprint which is all tucked away in the garage in the backyard. He says I can ride his new bike (2005 Honda 919). I said Ok, but you still aren't riding my Street Triple R for awhile. hahaha We had a nice 15 mile ride to S'Bucks for an Iced Coffee and home. I got that thing to the rev limiter going uphill (3rd gear 100 mph). Yippee!!!! I had hubby take a pic as proof he let me ride it. View attachment 56696:cheer:
He rode his 1986 Honda VFR750 Interceptor. He rolled it out of it's winter home (our home office) a couple weeks ago and decided it needed a ride to make sure it was still running good.

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like a great day for you mom. I rode a 919 once, that's one smoooooth motor.

We rode the Hippo45 miles each way to my in-laws and had a very nice time visiting them. Riding and family , good stuff.

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like a great day for you mom. I rode a 919 once, that's one smoooooth motor.

We rode the Hippo45 miles each way to my in-laws and had a very nice time visiting them. Riding and family , good stuff.

Yes, it is a smooth motor. It has an aftermarket exhaust and sounds really nice. Make me want to put an Arrow exhaust on my Street Triple R.