Headlight switch from left to right "hand drive"

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone (from the UK) has experience riding on the continent (or anyone from the continent riding in the UK), on your bike (Fazer).
I was interested in how (and if) you could change the beams to suit the other side of the road.
You can buy refractors for normal headlights but I was wondering if this was possible for the Fazers double headlights.
Obviously you can ride without lights during the day, but i'd rather not, or you can daze all oncoming traffic.

I normally come back to blighty aprox 3 times a year but usually take the car or fly (without my bike;)).
Taking the bike is presently not an option as I have my wife and 2 kids with me, but who knows maybe in the future I can take the bike.

Anyone got any Ideas or failing that simply a continental road trip story.

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
might I suggest you look into the tried and true method of modding your headlights....that way you are covered on both sides.

If you insist on just switching sides, you should be able to just pull the sockets and swap them pretty easily. You might have to do some minor wiring to ensure that the respective lines reach the new locations, but again that shouldn't be much of an issue either.