Hello everyone

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's been years and years, but I just wanted to say hello and that I am still alive (close calls since I talked to anyone here notwithstanding) and still riding (a little) and loving (a lot) my red 2007 FZ6.

Hey everybody!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
It's been years and years, but I just wanted to say hello and that I am still alive (close calls since I talked to anyone here notwithstanding) and still riding (a little) and loving (a lot) my red 2007 FZ6.

Hey everybody!
How are you mark!? Nice pictures! ACH was a favorite experience for me.

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What's up Cliff? Great to see you and a few other familiar screen names still here. I still have and wear my FZ6 forum t-shirts (I have 3 I think). I reflect fondly on our few big group rides that I participated in; they are among my only long rides that I've ever really done.

And the big trip up to the Bay area for Lefty's ... birthday? Retirement? Can't recall ... that is literally the only overnight/multi-day ride that I've ever done.

I hope the rest of the gang is also doing well!

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey still here too, log in almost every day, might not post often unless I can add some value, but still good to e=read of others exploits riding what is still one of the finest bikes ever built.
Gld you're keeping well
cheers from downunder