Helmet Lock Brackets for all 04-09 models

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I designed and manufactured these to attach a Yamaha helmet lock onto all S1 bikes (with NO helmet locks) or to add a lock to the S2.

The brackets simply clamp around the right side of the frame.

Clear, helicopter tape wraps around the frame to prevent marring, no mods.

The Yamaha lock part # needed to fit (and re-key to match your ignition) is 4R8-21308-01-00 .
Purchasing link: 4R8-21308-01-00 HELMET HANGER ASSY $35.36

I have both frame matching black and frame matching silver.

I will NOT be making any more of these and am selling out my stock (about 4 units)

$25 shipped inside the US, Pay Pal only.

Please e-mail me direct @ [email protected] com and mention FZ6 helmet locks (in the header)

Kit:

Main mounting location:

Alternate location:

Last edited:

major tom

Reaction score
Visit site
Yo Scott. What's up, you're not selling your FZ are you? If you are and/or you decide to sell your luggage rack and Beemer style electrical hookup, well, I'm interested. Also, I believe you said you'd check if the dual headlight mod so popular here on the forum is still available. Any word?
I'm waiting on the rad guard I ordered. Thanks and take care.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Yo Scott. What's up, you're not selling your FZ are you? If you are and/or you decide to sell your luggage rack and Beemer style electrical hookup, well, I'm interested. Also, I believe you said you'd check if the dual headlight mod so popular here on the forum is still available. Any word?
I'm waiting on the rad guard I ordered. Thanks and take care.

No word, nothing from BD43, dunno...

You didn't send me your address (nothing on Pay Pal) and I've been PMing you with no answer. Please check your PM' s,

My phone #'s there so I can firm an address and anything else. But yes, your guard is sitting here collecting dust!

I don't have the Powerlet bracket that clamps around the frame in stock but can knock one out. I do need a frame color and it'd be $20 (shipped with the guard) with all the hardware pictured below.

And nope, not selling the bike (NEVER), just accessories that have been sitting about without much interest. Sorry the rack stays with the bike, have to carry pizza, etc somehow!!

(Been busy this am with an FJR order going to Spain using a DIN outlet fitting, trying to see if it fits) an 18mm hole...

Here's the outlet bracket, fits anywhere on the 1" round rear sub-frame rail
NOT painted:

Last edited:

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
could you knock out 2 of those powerlet brackets? id like one in black if you make a few more

I was going to make several today. I can box it up with the radiator guard (save some shipping $)

Do you want ONE bracket with TWO outlet holes (Holes on each side of the mounting screw)?

Of course they would be next to each other.

* As these seem to be getting popular, I'll make a separate thread with pic's and options...
Anyone else interested, please don't post -e-mail me yet. They'll be available and you can see
all options...

Last edited: