Help/Advice: Installing Multiple Electronic Accessories on FZ6-S2

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmmm ....... I'm think we could see that technology in automotive soon. And at reasonable cost. That could include the event that was recorded. Good stuff! :)

Its only money!!
What has cracked me up is that some lawn mower engines, our Fizzer, and select German cars have low oil level float, while millions of engines are damaged yearly for what $7 in components?.. but I get it, warranty void do to owner neglect so I see why they don't equip them.

If you think about LiPo batteries they protect at cell level so various forms are in use but Gary's applications are the real deal.

Speaking of protection.... anything for busted sprinkler pipes (PVC irrigation), one busted over the weekend and flooded our work. Not a lick of detection there! And its cheap compared to what cleaning will cost! Blah

/return

WastedWrath

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
20180821_131519.jpg
I have found one of the running lights under the left fairing, hoping to positap into that when they arrive.

I've bought all the stuff for auto relays and for fuse taps so I think I'm going to use this as a learning experience and hopefully not break anything

WastedWrath

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Current makeshift battery health + usb setup.

Battery is healthy, Solid 13.7 V when running.
Positap'd into postitive and ground of the top left circular (?) running light and it worked straight away. Yet to get the circular tool out and attempt to create a hole in the fairing. Just fabric taped up and cable tied on to head and forks for tension relief.
a820fbe9-2b6d-4371-b0a2-8692f64bb7e6.jpg

WastedWrath

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Nothing for now that's why it's makeshift. Planning on installing the other devices and monitoring the battery from the USB in case of issues. I did use it the other day to charge my phone in my pocket. It wasn't pretty but it worked.

WastedWrath

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
20180905_135752.jpg
testing it out in this rather ugly position today, positap'd positive to right circular running light and wire going to negative on battery.

It works well on test rides and battery seems to hold up fine but then we are having great weather here.
USB for tracker still hasn't arrived and I'm yet to purchase the heated gloves.

WastedWrath

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The problem is that the screen isn't even 3 inches so it needs to be in eye-line for me to see anything. I've tested a few setups and I would have to look at my tank to see anything in a screen this size.