HELP!

curtrich22

Reaction score
Visit site
hey guys I just bought my first bike 2012 fz6r. when I got it there where a few things wrong it didn't have any mirrors and the lights didn't work... turned out it was just a fuse for the lights to work! so I installed led mirrors and now my turn signals don't work ... they flick for a sec but it cuts the power like it blows a fuse or something but it doesn't! anyone have any idea ???

thanks

sorry the message is all over the place lol

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the forum.... the FZ6 forum. Unfortunately the FZ6r is a very different bike, so you won't find a lot of real-world experience with fixing the r.

But, some things are similar enough to take a stab at it. You say that '...and now the turn signals don't work'. If they worked before the mirror install, disconnect the mirror wiring and see if they work again. If that is the case, install each mirror separately and see if the problem is ties to 1 particular mirror. You can narrow down the faulty component or connection that way. Then you have something to focus on.

Electrical problems can seem complicated, but work slowly and methodically and you should be able to sort it out.