How did you find the site.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
For all of you that have become members of the site... how did you find it. I have been advertising it a few different ways and want to see what ones are most effective..:)

Thanks

Dennis

SOUTHERNFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
HOW DID I find the site

I Found The Site Searching The Internet For Acc. For The Bike. I Am Very Happy That I Found This Site It Has Been Very Helpful.:)

tymensen

Reaction score
Visit site
Found it by chance looking up info on the fz6, which I just bought 3 days ago. But now we've got snow and I can't ride it. Stupid Alberta weather:mad:

buchjoe

Reaction score
Visit site
found it with Google "FZ6 discussion", third from top.
great site. just sold my Suzuki WeeStrom and am considering the FZ6.
this site is virtually identical to one at Stromtrooper.com which is several years old and has grown to be a tremendous resource. good luck with this one!
JOE

Bren

Reaction score
Visit site
Uncle Google helped a little. Now I'm a bit addicted perhaps. It's nice to see that new members are joining in every week.

vikeme

Reaction score
Visit site
Well Dennis i was bouncing around looking for a service manual for my 06 FZ6 and stumbled upon your sight,like others i see what i like so i decided to hang with you all for awhile. i'll go over and post to the welcome thread a little later, right now we're headed over to a BBQ lunch at one of my vendors.

Sam

Data

What town am I in?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Via Google

Found it using Google to search for FZ6 forums and articles. Thinking about getting an FZ6 and wanted to do a little research first. Great site- Thanks!

S

sportrider

Yahoo search. I've been on other forums, decided to see if there was an FZ6 forum to exchange stories & info on my bike exclusively:D

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
Accident.......but never regretted.

:thumbup:Found it while trying to find a forum for my friend who has an R1. I just did a yahoo search for yamaha forum and it was down the list a few pages.