Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh man! I could swear I heard the tips of your toes touch the bike that was filming as it went by you! As long as you're ok! :rockon:

kenh

Ride Like Your Invisible!
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for sharing, I really do admire your courage to get back into the game so soon. What bike were you riding? I slowed down the vid to look at the frames when the filming bike passed - it was close!.
Glad to here your not hurt as before. Please post up your findings when open her up. :thumbup:

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow glad that turned out much better than it could have and you're alright. I don't know why but my engine seizing while riding has always been one of my biggest fears because I imagine exactly what happened to you would happen... I'm guessing the only possible recovery would be to grab the clutch so the engine's disconnected from the rear tire? I'm sure in the heat of the moment I'd probably not think of that before it's too late though.

Glad you're all right!

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Man you are very fortunate, buy yourself a lotto ticket- glad you are on the mend and still living life to the max

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I read this yesterday and started to reply but didn't know what to say. One of those, "out of the pot and into the frying pan" reads. :(

I'm glad the Dr found nothing more and wish you the best in full recovery both physically and mentally. As you said, luckily a skilled rider behind you i.e. not making things worse!

As time permits I'd also like to know the gory details of why it came unglued as its not the norm. Did the rest of the bike survive?

Get well and ride on!

pulsar2

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you are ok and the fall didn't cause any more damage. Have to commend your spirit(and suggestions to others) getting back to track days after the previous spill!!

One observation from the video, it looked like there was some white smoke from your bike in the previous corner(or maybe its just lens glare). Dont know if it indicates something broken in the engine causing it to seize once you got to the straight?

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Holy smokes, dude!! Really bad luck and yet kind of good luck! Glad you're only bruised! Hope your next outing is incident free :thumbup:

Bassieh

Dark Overlord
Reaction score
Visit site
Ow man that really sucks. Good you weren't on the open roads when this happened. Don't want to imagine you 'just overtake that truck' or something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk