How To: chain adjustment

IanHoots

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,

I picked up my barn find 2005 FZ6 and have been hunting on here for anything about adjusting the chain. Ive found some threads about cleaning the chain and the correct amount of slack, however I was hoping an experienced owner could post a how to for chain adjustment. My bike did not come with any handbook so I don't have any spec's for adjustment, service schedule etc.

It would help even if I could get the correct torque setting of the rear axle nuts and some of that type of info out of the owner manual.

Thanks,

Ian

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,

I picked up my barn find 2005 FZ6 and have been hunting on here for anything about adjusting the chain. Ive found some threads about cleaning the chain and the correct amount of slack, however I was hoping an experienced owner could post a how to for chain adjustment. My bike did not come with any handbook so I don't have any spec's for adjustment, service schedule etc.

It would help even if I could get the correct torque setting of the rear axle nuts and some of that type of info out of the owner manual.

Thanks,

Ian

PM me and I'll send you the owners manual, it has all the spec's there.

Make sure there's an e-mail address to send it to..(and put in the year bike in there please)