Howya from Ireland

xXFazerXx

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi lads and ladies,
I'm from Ireland, been on 2 wheels for bout 3 years nd have my black 09 fz6 fazer s2 for almost a year now, savage bike altogether. Saw the site lookin forward to seein what different people have done to their fz6's, share a few stories nd a bit of craic nd hopefully get to know the bike a bit better. Haven't done much to the bike at the moment, oxford grips, tank pad nd a 44l top box nd rack, have a puig dark smoke double bubble ordered, will prob put some r&g mushrooms on and hope to get a set of two bros carbon cans sometime down the road when I can afford it (poor student!).
I'll get some pics up soon.
Talk to ye. :thumbup:

Ps Gotta get an irish flag wavin smiley up here.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi lads and ladies,
I'm from Ireland, been on 2 wheels for bout 3 years nd have my black 09 fz6 fazer s2 for almost a year now, savage bike altogether. Saw the site lookin forward to seein what different people have done to their fz6's, share a few stories nd a bit of craic nd hopefully get to know the bike a bit better. Haven't done much to the bike at the moment, oxford grips, tank pad nd a 44l top box nd rack, have a puig dark smoke double bubble ordered, will prob put some r&g mushrooms on and hope to get a set of two bros carbon cans sometime down the road when I can afford it (poor student!).
I'll get some pics up soon.
Talk to ye. :thumbup:

Ps Gotta get an irish flag wavin smiley up here.

:welcome: to the Forum! We're all a great crowd (especially the Australian Forum...... - I fly flag for Australia and Wales...).

Remember, lots of friendly posts and pics.

Also, Humpy is ALWAYS right about Scorpions..... :BLAA:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:To the forum from a Seppo in San Diego, Ca. This a great forum with great peeps from all over the Orb. Great amount of collective knowledge with lots of folks that are glad to help out when they can. I was looking up the word 'Craic' on Google and it's a very interesting word that is described as not really having an English translation so I tried rolling some up put it a pipe and took a puff. Good Stuff! :spank::spank:Hahaha!
Again!:welcome:

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
share a few stories and a bit of craic

I just say no to drugs :BLAA:

Welcome from Wales :thumbup: the FZ6 forum is the gift that keeps on giving

If you cant find the info on here it aint worth looking for and BEWARE!! this site can cause an unhealthy obsession with your bike

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
3dflags-irl1-3.gif

Wow, there are more irish people on here then I actually thought!!

I'm from Meath myself, but living up in Belfast for the time being. Nelly is just over to Ireland in the past few months and there is one other guy from the IBF forum who is on here too...great to see a few more..

Admin, I think now we can ask for the irish flag as a smiley, didn't think it appropriate to ask for that when it was just me on the forum! :D

xXFazerXx

Reaction score
Visit site
Ah Jaysis sure tons of us Irish on here how's it goin lads! Yeah still absolutely freezin, nd I had my suspicions that fog was comin from tipp alright!!! :D
Cheers for the welcome lads, Gilo I already have a questionable obsession with the bike, don't know if it can get much worse!