Humpy's top performance mod !!!

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And it really is very very simple , its called a DIET !!! thats the answer to everything :D :BLAA: :BLAA:

Some of you may know from Facebook that I am on a 12 week weight loss challenge & so far in nearly 6 weeks I'm somewhere around the 13 kilogram or 28 pounds lighter mark :rockon: :rockon:

The bike feels much more nimble , has snappier throttle response & heaps more planted through the corner. The front end has always felt a little washy to me but now it sits rock solid & I'm much happier & confident pushing deeper under brakes & speaking of brakes , they work a bucket load better too :D :D

Gunna be up for some new riding gear soon at this rate so it WIN WIN WIN !!!

Daniel_Aus

Reaction score
Visit site
LOL nice work! :thumbup:

I already only weight 53kg so I guess I've already done this mod :D

Daniel

outasight20

Reaction score
Visit site
Keep up the good work man! I would have to agree that losing weight is the cheapest and best performance mod. I've got about 25 pounds to lose to get to my ideal body weight. Keeping the weight off is harder than losing it, keep that in mind.

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice work Hump,no need to give up the bundy,just change to coke zero or diet mixer:BLAA:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
goodonyer Dan I'm jealous

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner and it works every time !

Dan

Reaction score
Visit site
Humperdinkel,

Congratulations! This is very cool.

I went through it a couple years ago. I lost 13 kilos within 8 weeks. My associates told me: "It's amazing. You look 10 years younger!"

To be honest, I didn't notice when I was getting fatter. In 2011 when a new moto season began, I recognized that I could not zip my moto jacket. It was obvious that there were 2 options. First one was to buy new gear. The second one was to decrease my belly's size significantly. First option was too expensive. So, I had no choice))))

The main problem is that the closer you are to your perfect shape, the harder the process is going. After loosing first 13 kilos, I recognized that the process stopped and I didn't go further. Moreover, I began to get fatter again. It's weird, but it turned out that a typical advice: "eat less, more workouts" didn't help me. I googled a little bit and found a solution. The secret was that no matter how much you eat, but what you eat and when you do it. It worked. Now I am very close to my perfect shape and keep it for about 2 years. When I look at my photographs which were taken two years ago, I can't believe that this is me)))

Now, I swim three times a week in a swimming pool and do it very fast (about 1.6 miles within 45 minutes). I ride my bicycle even in the winter. I play ice hockey. I do love all of this! I understand that I must do it for the rest of my life if I want to keep my shape perfect. I like to look at myself in the mirror in the morning:thumbup:

There is a bad thing though. I should buy new gear with less size anyway)))

So, I'd like to say that your challenge is only the beginning and I wish you good luck! It is really worth it. If you need some advice - I am always here.

Last edited:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for all the support guys it means a LOT !! It's only the start of a very long hard journey but head down & ar$e up & I'll get there in the end :D

Dan, I know what you mean about really having to keep at it but at this stage its pretty easy , I really enjoy the walking , gym sessions & other exercises we are doing :thumbup: this year around late February I'm going to trial with the local Rugby League seniors team , just to see if the body is up to the punishment at this stage but if it holds up I will be making a comeback 16 years since my last game :eek: :D :D

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
great move dan. i must do something about my weight issue too, i have to lose at least 15kg to be good.

keep it up.

to find the will and keep going with it is the most difficult for me.

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
my friend who is getting serious into his racing has started with this mod. Besides stripping his bike of as much weight as possible, he's started mountain biking 15km several times a week