inpromtu UK biker meet (well two of us anyway)

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I meet up with Buggerlugs today to drop a couple of books off at his home. My own home is only 8 miles away. I haven't been on my bike for a while so I tore the arse out of it. Lugs has some excellent road up to his. With some good roundabouts thrown in. I was enjoying myself so much that I nearly rode past his house.
So over a cup on English breakfast tea. The UK can joined the ranks of the members over the pond. Yep UK is mobile lol.
Hopefully we can get a spring trip organised with some other UK riders.
Happy new year all.

Neil

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey! I have to get a job first, being unemployed and everything!!! Welcome perryn to chez buggerlugs. And happy new year. Can you tell I'm several pints the worse???? (Being 11.08 on New Years eve)

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
I meet up with Buggerlugs today to drop a couple of books off at his home. My own home is only 8 miles away. I haven't been on my bike for a while so I tore the arse out of it. Lugs has some excellent road up to his. With some good roundabouts thrown in. I was enjoying myself so much that I nearly rode past his house.
So over a cup on English breakfast tea. The UK can joined the ranks of the members over the pond. Yep UK is mobile lol.
Hopefully we can get a spring trip organised with some other UK riders.
Happy new year all.

Neil

Im up for the meet if the dates are good :rockon:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im up for the meet if the dates are good :rockon:
We are going to sort something out when Jonac is back from the Falklands. I really like Eastbourne. We had afantastic weekend at the Grand last year.

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
Just let me know when and have a whip round for the petrol if I haven't got a job by then. Actually had an interview today. Went well but you never can tell....

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
Never did. Came out of university with a surveying degree, got into telecoms. Paying the price now for not changing earlier. But, hey ho. Something good will come of it. I've promised my wife if I get a job soon I will spend some of the redundancy money on a horse for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
Never did. Came out of university with a surveying degree, got into telecoms. Paying the price now for not changing earlier. But, hey ho. Something good will come of it. I've promised my wife if I get a job soon I will spend some of the redundancy money on a horse for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Set yourself up there mate she will have you running behind with a bucket and spade.lol

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
That's a good hour in the morning and evening I can spend doing boy stuff like tinkering with the bike. That's what I was thinking!!

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeh untill she wonts you to have a go then she will be the one who has the last laugh.plodding around a field with just ONE horse power.DOH