Ireland

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
You guys may find this hard to believe, but I had my first Guiness when I was in Dublin. It was at the Herbert Park Hote where I was stayingl, not the Guiness Brewery. Actually, it tasted much better than I thought it would. Not a real fan of dark beer. I was there working a show at the RDS Showgrounds a few years back.

pedwards89

Reaction score
Visit site
Ahh....Even though it was Scotland (which should be regarded as a country of savages:p), I suspect what the REAL issue was is that you were in a Protestant pub, where you would have been quite safe ordering Jamieson's Irish Whiskey. You see, Bushmills is Catholic Whisky, and Jamieson's is Protestant Whiskey.
Unless somebody else is buying, that is. :D

Well' I'll be buggered. I'm married to an Irish Catholic gal & I never new that. However, it does beg the question where does Paddy whisky reside in this ecumenical minefield :confused:

W

wrightme43

I just solved the whole problem for me. I quit drinking on dec 2cnd of 2003. I think I am allergic. It works like a champ to keep from breaking out in spots. You know court rooms, police cars, bar fights, spots like that.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just solved the whole problem for me. I quit drinking on dec 2cnd of 2003. I think I am allergic. It works like a champ to keep from breaking out in spots. You know court rooms, police cars, bar fights, spots like that.
LOL very good indeed. I might be allergic to?

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Scorphonic,
Im big fan of the Wickla roads myself, some real loonies up the gap on a Sunday
:thumbup: Biking is cheaper up north alright, you are gonna buy the bike up there too ?

I sure am...looking at Hurst Motorcycles...the bike, when bought up north is a good 1500 euro cheaper than buying from places like Bikeworld...(who may I add are selling the FZ6 for 9380 euro and its the 2006 model they are selling!!!) NO 2007 model in sight!!

Anyways...I enjoy the roads up wicklow too...although my current 125 is pretty terrible at going quickly up there!!