Is This Anyone Here?

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Man that's a ridiculously nice deal! That thing looks brand new! I almost wanna buy it :eek:

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site
It is NOT mint. That's one pork pie and you've not even met him yet. You can see it's been dropped on the clutch side.

That side should be thoroughly checked for things like fairing cracks, turn signal damage, bent shifter, bar end, clutch lever damage, etc.

Do not trust the seller. He SAYS he's selling it because he's moving. Check it out properly with someone who knows how.

It COULD be a great deal. Good luck!

Cece

Reaction score
Visit site
How can you tell it's been dropped? You have very trained eyes!

If it's in good mechanical condition, I'd say it's an awesome deal. Most of the ads I've seen for a similar bike in the area is around $4K+. This one is practically brand new with less than 5K miles on it.

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site
How can you tell it's been dropped? You have very trained eyes!

If it's in good mechanical condition, I'd say it's an awesome deal. Most of the ads I've seen for a similar bike in the area is around $4K+. This one is practically brand new with less than 5K miles on it.

Scraped stator cover.

ikAhcb9XYtHhU.jpg

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site
That's a poopy picture... can't tell if that's actually scratched up. Bar end looks clean.. mirror looks clean :don'tknow:

Definitely been dropped IMO, but so what if it has? Still appears to be a great price.

The levers are after-market. Entirely possible the original clutch lever snapped off and that's also a replacement bar end. But like I said, still a good deal.

Definitely check it out, OP.

pookamatic

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like a good deal. Looks can be deceiving, however.

Interesting... I didn't know there was a model out there that had the older fairing with the newer painted frame.