Is your FZ6 the same spec as uk bikes?

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:Sport: Hi fellow riders, how are things over there? Road conditions, traffic cops, atitudes to fellow riders?

jfreakman

Reaction score
Visit site
today was a great day to ride. Sunny, a little breeze, and no clouds. absolutly fantastic, but the cops were out bad! ah well, i'll take my speed to the track on friday nite.

rider relationship is great around here. it doesn't matter what you ride, everyone waves.

the road conditions could be better. Interestingly, when I ride long distances, I ride to KY, where they know how to maintain their roads. it's pretty nice, actually.

fz6xlr8r

Reaction score
Visit site
I may be wrong but I think our bikes here in the "States" are a few bhp down from the UK spec FZ6's. Someone who knows for sure can straighten me out on that if they want.:confused:

Rain!Rain!Rain! That's what we had here around Atlanta today but now it seems to have stoped for now. That was okay though, it gave me chance to give my new rain gear a work out. So far, so good! No leaks and I stayed dry as a cob.:Sport:

W

wrightme43

Rode 300 miles yesterday, and 300 miles today. Dry, hot, humid. Cops very low density. Cagers on generaly stupid. LOL

In southern MO I noticed that most motorcyclists kept in the right hand portion of the lane. I kept thinking what the heck is going on here? Then I realized, cagers in MO drive in the left portion of the oncoming traffic lane. No real reason, not going to fast, they just drive there around cornors and over blind hills.
Damn cagers. LOL

fz6xlr8r

Reaction score
Visit site
In southern MO I noticed that most motorcyclists kept in the right hand portion of the lane. I kept thinking what the heck is going on here? Then I realized, cagers in MO drive in the left portion of the oncoming traffic lane. No real reason, not going to fast, they just drive there around cornors and over blind hills.
Damn cagers. LOL

So your saying they drive like 80 year old "Blue Hairs" do in Ga. LOL

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for every one who responded to the thread.:Sport: I was just wondering if there were any members from the far east who actually used the forum. The roads here over the last few days have been rain, rain and rain. Generally I find that the police in my area use common sense rather than apply the law blanket fashion. Obviously if your doing 40mph past a school then you deserve to get booked.

Last edited:
W

wrightme43

Generally I find that the police in my area use common sense rather apply the law blanket fashion. Obviously if your doing 40mph past a school then you deserve to get booked.

If your only on one wheel 40 mph is like 20 mph so its cool. Right?

Uhhh oh, sorry.
LOL

KUMAJ

Reaction score
Visit site
Full power model? ...

Actually, Japanese market is one kind of minor and, we reverce-import super sport also FZ6 because Jap bov dislike high spec motor bikes as that time. I think FZ6 in here is South Africa specification in Japan. To get real full power, is there some trick in ECU? In additon, primary catalizer is installed in first collect pipes from 07.

Also, is there some guy have drive chain convert to 520 size?

KUMAJ

Reaction score
Visit site
Introduce myself

Hi All,

Thank you for your concern.
My job is representative of Japan Branch for US company and semiconductor front-end process engineer. Last August, I boutht FZ6-N S2 but I've ridden motorbikes for 20 years.

Unfortunately, FZ6 is one kind of minor bike in here and I don't think I can provide enough and deep information on it......

Any way,... TIA

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Its still great to have your input. I think that once you get used to the site, you will find that things arn't so different where ever you go. FZ6 is a bit of a minority ride globally. Its only for the special ones. Whilst your here, I wonder if you wouldn't consider being a modorator for the Japan site? Just PM admin.

Neil

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
When you think that Japanese versions of most sporty production cars have been "tickled" e.g. subaru's and the honda vtecs..i would of assumed that their bikes may also be higher spec