June 20 ride 2 work day

phil90

Reaction score
Visit site
Im here showing my full support for ride to work day.... sun is shining for a change here in sunny yorkshire (UK)

cant wait for the ride home... even better..

:rockon:

Vertigo

Reaction score
Visit site
Good chance of rain here in the afternoon/evening, but oh well I enjoyed my ride in and I will enjoy the ride home :thumbup:

larcklorn

Reaction score
Visit site
Indiana had flooding and monsoon like showers last night and this morning. Sorry guys - not going out on the bike with water that will reach the engine. Stayed in my Tacoma for the commute - maybe tomorrow.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I had the best luck today.....great ride into work, then it rained all day until about 30 min before I headed out for the day. Great ride home too! :thumbup:

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
I have been out of town very frequently lately. Today I also had a day trip but I took the bike to work :rockon: it felt sooooo good to ride again.

The weather forecast was wrong today around here :Flip: it did not rain :D but it was VERY HOT!!!!

paper

Multibike disorder..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It was supposed to rain/hail/etc., but I rode anyway..
Didn't do anything, though.. I'll ride in the rain tomorrow to make up for not riding in it today..:thumbup:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
For all of those who rode today, thanks! Especially if you had to ride in the rain. And to all the international members, a big thanks as well! It was a USA organized event.