Kazzas Intermittent Weekend Kwiz #16 16/10/11

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
9 primary school children have got to form a single line, oldest child to youngest:

Cecillia behind Richard, Priscilla and Charles. Barry behind Charles and in front of Darren, Veronica and Dean. Charles in front of Cecillia, Barry and Veronica. Darren behind Veronica, Doreen and Priscilla. Richard behind Priscilla and in front of Darren, Dean and Doreen. Veronica in front of Dean and Cecillia. Dean behind Darren, Richard and Barry. Priscilla in front of Charles, Darren and Barry. Doreen behind Priscilla and in front of Veronica, Dean and Barry. Darren behind Cecillia and Charles. Charles in front of Richard and Dean. Veronica behind Richard, Priscilla and Doreen.

Put the children in order

PM ANSWERS ONLY.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU POST ON THIS THREAD AFTER YOU HAVE PM'D ME OR ELSE YOU WON'T GET YOUR REP POINTS!....... :spank:

Please read the rules Question of the day ? - Yamaha FZ6 Forums - International FZ6 Motorcycle Community Forum

Also, rep points can't always be applied straight away - limits on the site - but all should be updated by the Monday after the KWK

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Kazza did we ever get an answer on this one?
Ade
Sent from the phone: sorry 'bout my spileng, fat fingers...you know!

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I might have to revive these......

I'll sort the answer out soon Ade, just need to remember where I left it...........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk