Last Ride Of The Season

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
The Season is over... :(

Heres some vid of some of the last hour riding this season.

Part 1:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7VtJc5WYJA"]YouTube - Last Drive Of The Season Part 1[/ame]

Part 2:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfp_WKcCbJc"]YouTube - Last Drive Of The Season Part 2[/ame]

gonecrazy

Reaction score
Visit site
I feel for you..I would go nuts..even in the winter here I still have to have small short shots to keep me some what level headed.

heres a vid my buddy did a few years ago in january. I believe it was like 45 that day. he did pick us up till we were leaving a gas station.

LifeIsGood

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
I feel for you..I would go nuts..even in the winter here I still have to have small short shots to keep me some what level headed.

heres a vid my buddy did a few years ago in january. I believe it was like 45 that day. he did pick us up till we were leaving a gas station.

LifeIsGood

Nice vid, - Is he using a quad 4Kam setup?

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i might be on my last ride of the season today. there was a lot of ice on my way into work this morning... Might depend on how another route looks as far as ice goes...

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I feel so sorry for all you northern hemispherians having to put your bikes away for months on end :( , us here in the "Land Down Under" can ride all year round :thumbup: :D

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
I wanted to ride more, but I ended up having to put up my bike early this year. My rear tire is wore bad, to the point of seeing the cords... I knew the tire was bad and I was watching it as the season ended wanting to try and make it through the season on the tire. I couldn't afford to buy a new one just yet so there went the seaon. This was into October, so I didn't have to turn it off to early, but I had to sit through the nice days. So I've been missing the ride big time. Next year I will start out on some new rubber :D