Learning from other's mistakes!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
These guys break a lot of the cardinal rules for lane splitting. They also propagate negative energy for the cause of lane splitting in their state which I think is Georgia.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGKcHAVxgqk[/ame]

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Actually the video shows that the rider was not splitting at the time of impact and the vehicle just made a bad lane change. But the riders speed and the fact that they were splitting contributed to the crash. But both riders were idiots.

In my opinion, in order for lane splitting to work, it takes the responsibility of the rider to execute it safely using the appropriate speeds with a combination of every driver knowing that it is accepted and legal to do so that they can expect it.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Actually the video shows that the rider was not splitting at the time of impact and the vehicle just made a bad lane change. But the riders speed and the fact that they were splitting contributed to the crash. But both riders were idiots.

In my opinion, in order for lane splitting to work, it takes the responsibility of the rider to execute it safely using the appropriate speeds with a combination of every driver knowing that it is accepted and legal to do so that they can expect it.

And technically he wasn't riding a motorcycle after impact! Lol!:eek::D

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
He had options there too - as if, tunnel vision occurred :don'tknow::don'tknow:

Epic fail regardless. The way the other rider kept going - one has to wonder if if they knew each other?? Who Knows!?