Left Side Frame Plugs

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very sharp looking product Daybreak. I like how clean they look, simple is good. :thumbup:

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
bone... that actually looks pretty good.. but can you get a shot from a few feet away so we can see how the whole bike looks.. thanks man :thumbup:

I'm not bone, - but;
Here you go:

6.jpg

manas12

Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome workmanship on the plug. It is really very well made. Here it is on my bike, and yeah, don't mind my ugly paint job. I painted it black because I wanted it to match the frame color. The color didn't match right, but I am anyways going to get my handle bars and top triple powder coated black during the winter and I might as well get the plug and the radiator guards done at the same time.

manas12-albums-mods-picture3798-daybreaker-left-frame-plug.jpg

Thanks a lot Tommy.

-Manas.

motopete

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll take one! Save one for me please! Blasted preferd, but I'll take what I can get. How much to send one to Canada? I know you sent one to Boneman, we live in the same town (kinda). And I might take those sliders off you too.

Last edited:

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought this earlier this year and painted them black. Looks sweet. Check out my profile and my picture of my FZ6. Three coats and good to go.