Les Miserable

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just saw one of the greatest & most epic movies of all time :thumbup:.................. One word sums its up

BRILLIANT !!!!

The casting was perfect , the cinematography was amazing & the music gets right inside you.... I have never seen the play before but absolutely mind blown but an amazing story , characters you either love or hate & ladies... Its a tear jerker , just ask my Missus :D

All up 5 stars :rockon: :rockon:

pookamatic

Reaction score
Visit site
While on a day trip in NY about 15 years ago, I went to see it on Broadway because it was raining. I remember they only had orchestra seating for $75... a bit out of a college kids range but... It. Was. Amazing.

Looking forward to seeing it on the big screen.

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you enjoyed it but I'll pass. Not my type of thing.

Bring on Django :D

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Definitely see Django.

Jack Reacher is pretty great too.

Killing Them Softly is a hunk of steaming sh!t.

Flight is only interesting for the first 30 minutes upto the crash. the rest of the movie is super boring.

tejkowskit

Gold Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Definitely see Django.

Jack Reacher is pretty great too.

Killing Them Softly is a hunk of steaming sh!t.

Flight is only interesting for the first 30 minutes upto the crash. the rest of the movie is super boring.

Agree with you on flight! Haha what made it worse was i had a night of partying planned after the show!

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Skipped work to watchi les Mis but the show was sold out, wife wanted me to watch The Hobbit, instead I came home and lubed my bike.
Will try Les Mis this weekend

No worries. You didn't miss much. In fact, I would say you can skip the first 45min of the Hobbit. It's nothing more than a slow paced circle jerk full of dwarfs sitting around a table.

The movie picks up after about an hour in. For me the whole 1 hour of sitting around the table was completely unnecessary. It could have been done in 15 minutes but I guess I am no film director. Thank god he didn't make it 2 hours long instead.

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry Humpty but I with Kazza. Not my cup of tea to sit though a movie that's all singing about being miserable. Unless it's done while riding motorcycles ;)
My wife went to it and she knows me well enough after 23 years to say I would not have made it 15 minutes.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry Dan, couldn't sit through it.......

I'd rather be force fed broccoli, tied to a chair, have my toenails pulled out by pliers while a mariah carey cd is playing on a continuous loop and there is a Kardashian whore program marathon on the big screen in front of me.

Actually, the Kardashians would be worse than watching the movie

;);)

Sorry Dan :(

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Last edited:

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry Dan, couldn't sit through it.......

I'd rather be force fed broccoli, tied to a chair, have my toenails pulled out by pliers while a mariah carey cd is playing on a continuous loop and there is a Kardashian whore program marathon on the big screen in front of me.

Actually, the Kardashians would be worse than watching the movie

;);)

Sorry Dan :(

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

:rof::rof::rof: Common Karen don't sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel!

Daniel_Aus

Reaction score
Visit site
Les Mis was fantastic IMHO. Took about 5 minutes to get used to the singing, but I actually found it was a powerful way to present the story and raw emotion of the characters.

Hugh Jackman will win lots of awards for it I'm sure.

Go see it.