Long Island evening ride August 8th

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all -
I am going to plan for another evening ride. this time Saturday August 8th (6 days from now).

I could go as far out on the Island as Greenport which is a really nice ride but I would rather not do this alone.

Let me know if any takers.

I am flexible on when to leave, sometime probably after 5pm.

Thanks
Tom

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
Trying to make this happen. Also trying to grab another rider or two from LI ... hope it works out for you w/ or w/o us!

Weather looks good right now. Evening temps will be cool and comfortable with low humidity. Currently 0% chance of precip

Don't make me do this ride alone!!

Tom

metallicat

Reaction score
www.KhandrosDesigns.com
Weather looks good right now. Evening temps will be cool and comfortable with low humidity. Currently 0% chance of precip

Don't make me do this ride alone!!

Tom

Replied to your other thread:

Trying to make this happen (juggling family/priorities/etc). Also trying to grab another rider or two from LI ... hope it works out for you w/ or w/o us!

nyctpt

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm probably not going to make it, have to help out with a baby shower (yay) for most of the day. Gonna have to self medicate with some beers lol so I don't think I'll be riding. Just got back from an ok ride, lots of traffic at the start tho.

Attachments

• North Shore FZ6.jpg
    North Shore FZ6.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 61

metallicat

Reaction score
www.KhandrosDesigns.com
I tried to turn my plans inside out but theres no way I will be able to make it... In sorry. And my buddy who was coming had a fight w his wife so all in all bad timing ... I'm sorry. Pls keep me posted for next time.!!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk