Moto shops in Thessaloniki

acim

Reaction score
www.acim.net
Next week me and my family are going to Greece for summer vacation. We are going to stay probably close to Nea Moudania and we are going to visit Thessaloniki, of course.

Can you suggest what moto equipment stores can I visit in Thessaloniki and Nea Moudania? I am specially interrested for Fazer stuff (i.e. clear tail light) and I want to buy a helmet for my wife, probably something like this:

Scorpion-EXO-400-Paradise-White-Pink_700_600_1CJPV.jpg

Scorpion EXO-400 Paradise White / Pink

Anyhow, she wants some pink helmet :)

Please give me some shop names and addresses in English, so I can use them in GPS.

Last edited:

christod1

Just a member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi. I don't want to disappoint you mate but I don't recommend that you purchase anything from Greece. It's very expensive. I'm not from Thessaloniki but I am from another part of Greece. Try this site. New Enough sells motorcycle jackets, helmets, gloves, luggage, tires, parts, etc. :: New Enough. You might need to wait for a couple of weeks because of shipping but the items there are about 4 times (seriously) more cheaper than in Greece. I bought nearly all my gear from there. Example, I bought an Alpinestars mesh jacket from there for $90 and in Greece for the same jacket it cost $380!!!. Try www.clearalternatives.com for the clear tail light. Also do a little searching in the forum. You will find a lot of posts that are very helpful. Take care and have a great holiday...

Last edited:

acim

Reaction score
www.acim.net
I found many shops in Egnatia and Karamanli streets and I bought pink helmet for my wife:cheer:

Grex R2 Bubbles 37 Pearl Pink

R2_BUBBLES_PEARLPINK.jpg

Prices are still better than in Serbia, I payed for this 120€.