Motorbeurs 2014 Groningen

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all,

Motorbeurs Groningen is in my neck of the woods. Will anyone be going? Have you gone before? Is it worth it?

Best,

CB

I've heard from others that it's worth going, but I've never been before myself. Unfortunately I've got some family stuff going on this weekend so I won't be going. At the moment it's so mild that I would have enjoyed the ride as well.

Hope you have fun.

spine

Reaction score
www.shop4biker.co.uk
I'm going to Motobeurs Utrecht at the end of the month.
Been to Motorcycle Live and Thundersprint which we have in the UK, so I assume this'll be like Motorcycle Live event. Looking forward to it.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm going to Motobeurs Utrecht at the end of the month.
Been to Motorcycle Live and Thundersprint which we have in the UK, so I assume this'll be like Motorcycle Live event. Looking forward to it.

I might see you there, not sure which day I'll be going yet. Do you know when you'll be there?

It's a bit of a mixture, all the manufacturers are there, there are a lot of dealers selling second hand bikes, and clothing, a lot of people with after market stuff. There is generally some kind of show outside.

Last edited:

spine

Reaction score
www.shop4biker.co.uk
Cool! Sounds excellent. Glad to see there'll be old bikes there with used section. I love looking at older models as well as what manufacturers have lined up.

We're going on the Thursday.