MotorcycleSuperstore Triumph Daytona 675R giveaway

GTPAddict

Just a dude with an FZ6
Reaction score
theblattners.com
mods: If this is in the wrong place, please move, didn't know where else to put it. Thanks!...

OFFICIAL RULES - Big Kahuna - Triumph - Giveaway

No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. All Federal, State, Local, and Municipal Laws and Regulations apply. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.

THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS NOT OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF NEW YORK OR FLORIDA

There will be one Grand Prize consisting of one (1) Triumph Motorcycle (the "Prize") with an estimated retail value of $12,500.00 US. There will be two (2) 2nd place prizes consisting of two (2) Arai Corsair V Helmets with an estimated retail value of $800.00 US, each. There will be one (1) 3rd place prize consisting of one (1) Leo Vince Product up to a value of $500 US.

Triumph Sweepstakes Info

Randomchaos

Flaming Hot Doughnut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like maybe hyperlinking directly to the entry form breaks it :(. Removed my link from above. To get to the no purchase necessary entry form, just click on the terms and conditions link at the bottom of the page, and then click on the link listed in the ways to enter section.

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like maybe hyperlinking directly to the entry form breaks it :(. Removed my link from above. To get to the no purchase necessary entry form, just click on the terms and conditions link at the bottom of the page, and then click on the link listed in the ways to enter section.

I've tried that and a couple different routes and browsers and nadda.. Then I tried a tenth time and BAM.. IN!

Their captcha system must be wonky. A percentage of the captcha image links must be broken..? Keep trying folks!

Azrael

Reaction score
Visit site
That was incredibly painful. The captcha wouldn't show up right on that crappy webpage and I had to refresh 3 times to get an actual image. And then it said I had entered it wrong! Took me a whole 8 tries. I totally deserve that Daytona now you guys!

Randomchaos

Flaming Hot Doughnut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lol damn buggy security stuff. Glad you got it in :). Be awesome to see somebody on this forum win it! Great bike btw. Was too uncomfortable for me, would rather have a Street Triple R, but man did that Daytona scoot!

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site
That was incredibly painful. The captcha wouldn't show up right on that crappy webpage and I had to refresh 3 times to get an actual image. And then it said I had entered it wrong! Took me a whole 8 tries. I totally deserve that Daytona now you guys!

Took me ten. Where do I pick up my 675R? :D

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lol damn buggy security stuff. Glad you got it in :). Be awesome to see somebody on this forum win it! Great bike btw. Was too uncomfortable for me, would rather have a Street Triple R, but man did that Daytona scoot!

man cant enter lame website security : ( ty tho