Mrs Humpy has a mission !!

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As many of you know Kel & I started a life changing journey in weight loss back in November last year & we are kicking goal after goal :cheer: now Kel has set herself a HUGE challenge.... 356 metres & 1504 vertical stairs in a race to the top of Sydney's Centrepoint Tower :eek:... All in support of a fantastic charity called Giant Steps in support of Autism :thumbup:

Average time is around 20 minutes & Kel is hoping to be around that time & no worse than 25 , so damn proud of her for having a go !!!

As I said all money goes to a fantastic cause & any support you could show would greatly help her reach her goal of raising $600 to help those less fortunate than us :rockon:

Just click on the the following link & all donations are forwarded straight to the charity :thumbup:

https://sydneyclimb2013.everydayhero.com/au/kelly-1

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys !!! She is soooo pumped & ready to roll , I think she may even surprise herself with a great time :rockon:

I'm with you Nelly , I HATE stairs :)... Well , my buggered old knee hates stairs otherwise I would give it a crack with her :thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well Kel is in Sydney & ready to roll , she runs this afternoon (Sydney time) at around 15:30 :) & has raised with your help over $1000 for the Giant Steps Foundation , School for Autism :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm so proud of her & what she has achieved , I'm know she is going to nail those stairs :rockon: :rockon:

For those who aren't on her Facebook account , she wanted me to post this on her behalf & thank you all for your support :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I would just like to say personally on behalf of myself & Giant Steps a massive Thank You from the bottom of my heart for your very generous donations that you have given & a massive Thanks for showing your support in getting me to my goal... You have all inspired me to complete my first ever big physical & mental challenge & it means more then you will know ............ Kel xoxo

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And she is finished :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: With a bloody awesome time of.................................... 20 mins 33 secs :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Outstanding! I've only ever taken the lift at Centrepoint - 20 mins is fantastic.....

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner