My Fz6n Orange fender eliminator, led turn signal (back), reflective wheel + CNC mirror

djsonicdh

Reaction score
Visit site
HI everybody, sorry for my english. Here its my fz6n 2006 orange named "la naranja mecanica" (the orange clockwork movie) la naranja mecanica in english is "the orange machine"

ocCHkQU.jpg

QtAaYsm.jpg

Link of the items:

CNC MIRROR
RIM REFLECTIVE
FENDER ELIMINATOR + TURN SIGNAL

i want to change the brake and cluth lever (black or orange??)

in the passenger seat i installed a triboseat seat cover :)

Last edited:

n0other

biker wannabe
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks great and thanks for the link to the fender eliminator, looks like a good deal especially with blinkers included.

Even though the blue ones are faster this orange colour is my favourite of all the FZ6 palette. If I didn't have a set of blue leathers (I know I know) I'd make it a winter project to paint mine the same, of course I have the silver engine/frame so it would be quite involved...

Baci

Reaction score
Visit site
Love the bike, the color is rockin!

Looks great and thanks for the link to the fender eliminator, looks like a good deal especially with blinkers included.

be warned, the LED blinkers in the pic are TERRIBLE!!! During the day dont even bother using them because no one will see them. I want to find brighter ones. I wont be the lead bike on rides because no one will know if I am turning.

djsonicdh

Reaction score
Visit site
Love the bike, the color is rockin!

be warned, the LED blinkers in the pic are TERRIBLE!!! During the day dont even bother using them because no one will see them. I want to find brighter ones. I wont be the lead bike on rides because no one will know if I am turning.

yes, the led blinkers its too tiny (for the night are perfect see my video) I would like to change but not by whom

ACTUAL blinkers
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Gd0sHYpcQ]VID20130517_221951 - YouTube[/ame]

new pic

616345_10201464762118304_924367839_o.jpg

I dont know how resize the pics, sorry -.-