National Narrow Gauge Convention

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
One of my other hobbies is model railroading in On30. Just attended the National Narrow Gauge Convention at the Hilton in Pasadena. My son from Washington state and a few of his club members brought their modules and participated in one of if not the largest assembly of modules, had 66 modules from 6 different clubs from 4 states and they all connected and made for a lot of fun running trains. Below are a few photo's from the event, my son is the one in the blue shirt and the box cab is mine. I figured it would be OK to put this in the RC section as that is the route I will be going with my model RR, no electrons needed to the rails(Dead Rail Society). Was a lot of fun spending time with my son and getting to operate trains:thumbup::D

Jerry

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That is fascinating Jerry! :thumbup:
There's a craft show I always go to around November and they always have a massive model train in the middle. I'll try and some pics of it for you this year.

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Jerry, these are crummy cel phone pics and all this was behind a plexiglass enclosure, but I did remember to snap a few: