Need some S2 pics of rear brake reservoir

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I recently replaced the (faulty) OEM R/R with a Shindengen FH020AA, which required some mods to the OEM mounting bracket to accommodate the replacement's larger size. Overall, the new R/R sits more to the right side, and current rests against the cap of the rear brake reservoir.

If I remember correctly, the S2 has a different location for the reservoir that just might help me.

Can I get an S2 owner to take some detailed pics of the S2 mount? Please include as many angles as possible.

Thanks

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I was running out to my garage, phone in hand, until I read the last sentence. Now I'll have to wait for a reply as well.
Thanks Gary. I wonder (Scott) who regularly (Scott) frequents the forum and (Scott) might be willing (Scott) to snap some pictures (Scott) that might help. Can you think of anyone :) ?

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The last pic shows, looking upward, a bracket that bolts up in two places, one spot being the
reservoir.. I think copying something like that may work for ya..

I looked in the parts list (Partzilla) and couldn't find that bracket.

DSCN0301.JPGDSCN0302.JPGDSCN0306.JPGDSCN0307.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN0302.JPG
    DSCN0302.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Scott. I see the bracket and it makes sense how it mounts. Can't find the bracket either. May need to delve into the dark world of fabrication....