New bike in the garage

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
There is an upside to that you know. That occasional free spin can detect sounds and feelings that the primary user grows used too! Thus detecting something before its an actual problem! Yep, its a man thing! :p:p

Wait tell yer 17 y/o starts eyin it!! Not that we all those... but some do!

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
Now that I sold the FZ6, my Triumph moved to the group insurance policy and my 18 year is insured on it. He is eyeing it for sure. They did fess up but I bet he tried it out.

A quote from my son "Dad pulled away from me on the freeway onramp. I couldn't keep up with him". That was icing on the cake that made me want to hide the keys. Only I can do that. lol

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
There is an upside to that you know. That occasional free spin can detect sounds and feelings that the primary user grows used too! Thus detecting something before its an actual problem! Yep, its a man thing! :p:p
He did notice the chain was making noises. He ordered a new chain for it. He said it needed a new one before our big trip to BC Canada in Mid-June. So, I guess he redeemed himself there....

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
I discovered tonight when we went to go to Bike Night at a local restaurant that he also lost my keys. He blamed me. I looked in usual spot I keep them in, couldn't find them so I dug out my extra key and we took off. When we got home, I literally tore apart every area of the house I could possibly think of. Casually he says a half hour into this..."I rode your bike last, maybe the keys are in my other riding pants".. Sure enough, there they were. AAAHHH!!!! So, men, if you do ride the wife's bike to "check out" that everything is working ok, put her keys back please.