New danish rider

Anesi

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone

Just wanted to introduce my self.

I'm Anders, and as of last week I'm riding a wonderful black FZ6-N S2 :D Will post pictures of it, when I get around to it, but the darn weather needs to behave and stop raining all day long. Picked up my bike last wednesday and have only been out riding about 3 times :/

I'm hoping to get together with some of you for a ride before the summer is over. As my bike is still completely stock, I'd love to see how you guys have modded your bikes, in real life (ofcourse extra emphasis on the slip-on's ;)).

I'm still trying to deside which slip-on to go with.

I love the look of the lasers. They look awesome, but the sound (youtube-can-sound being my reference) is awfully thin at idle. The TwoBros which seem to be favorited around here are also high on my list, but seems a bit deep for my taste. I like the sound of the Ixil alu cans. They sound and look fantastic (again, youtube being my reference), but the Italian Termignoni's are also very interesting.

Conclusion: I need to to see and hear them in real life, to make an educated decision I think. So far Ixil and Termignoni are at the top, with TwoBros being third and Lasers being last due to very poor idle sound.

Any how, many more mods are on the list but a new slip-on is definitely at top of the list, so any input is greatly appreciated.

Take care out there, and have a nice weekend :) (well, tomorrow anyway)

/Anesi