Tripper

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys

Been invited by Abraxas to join this forum. I live in Pretoria, South Africa, and I ride a silver S2 (which replaced my blue S1, now my son's pride and joy). I'll hopefully post some general biking pics from South Africa from time to time. Meanwhile, here are pics of my ride.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Welcome! I'd love to see some other photos of the country too, I've always wanted to visit there.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome Tripper! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Glad to see another part of the world join up and become active! Ride safe!!

Empty

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys

Been invited by Abraxas to join this forum. I live in Pretoria, South Africa, and I ride a silver S2 (which replaced my blue S1, now my son's pride and joy). I'll hopefully post some general biking pics from South Africa from time to time. Meanwhile, here are pics of my ride.

Hope you don't mind the piggyback here Tripper - but while we're on introductions... Also new here, also invited by Abraxas (thanks!). Ride a Red '08 S2 - and love it! Live in Modderfontein (Afrikaans word for "Mud fountain"). Use my Fazer as a commuter, and travel 96km a day round trip. What a pleasure!

abraxas

Biker
Reaction score
www.thinkbike.co.za
Hey glad you made it Tripper & Empty :D

I'll be seeing Tripper for a marshalls event sunday, will hopefull get a chance to take some pics :) ...3 in a row.

Hellgate ... pretty place mostly .... nice variety of regions, from desert to jungle, mountains and everything in between. All in a very small space, compared to the US. The longest straight line is i think) just over 1100 miles.

MIFZ600

Reaction score
Visit site
Battery Cables Get Hot from 2 start attempts

Hello wasn't sure where to post this one at but here it is.

I recently wrecked my 2006 FZ6 looking at it, it just has apparent damage to the front plastic. I tried to start it but nothing in the turn over area happened.

The starter relay chattered and jumped all over. I put a battery charger to the battery for the evening and tried to start it, it turned over slightly but then I noticed the battery cables were hot as heck and when i touched my starter it had also had some abnormal heat to it.

Trying to figure out if I have a positive short, not allowing the start of it or if I might have a starter gone bad due to the slide and flip or if my motor might be damaged. Suppose to go in the shop on the 31st of july but looking for possibilities before I sink a crude load of money into it or the insurance decides to total it out. any idea's.