New MotoGP 2010 official bike video gamepaly trailer PS3 Xbox 360

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How cool is this! Looks like it's gonna be a big improvement over the current Moto GP game...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKIc_yy1HX4]YouTube - New MotoGP 2010 official bike video gamepaly trailer PS3 Xbox 360[/ame]

:rockon:

knightrider

Reaction score
Visit site
Just picked it up and am ready to try it out. Should be a blast! I really liked 2007, 2008 is ok (2007 was more fun imho), this will be fun.

Will post again how much I like it etc.

:Sport:

BusyWeb

Reaction score
Visit site
Thansk for the info.

BTW, is there any way to implement Game with FZ6 Body... ha ha ha
So that I could sit on the my FZ6 and play the game.. like old time arcade games... Just a wish..

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bought it on Ebay last week, arrived today (PS3). Graphics are amazing. :thumbup: Haven't played it yet though - Prebstar is hogging it :(

I even caught him perving at the grid girls through the riders visor - WTF! :eek:

He is crashing a lot though. And he's getting angry because the commentator keeps telling him "Hey, this is not motorcross!" :rof::rof::rof:

knightrider

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been enjoying the game a lot. It's better than the 08 version imho. Not super stoked about having to hire marketing people and research people. Then decide what the research people work on and how long it takes. Other than that gripe it's an amazing game.

chunkygoat

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm still one of the few people (i think) that still plays Motogp 07. The physics always felt slightly off, but the gameplay is always fantastic.

The new Motogp 09/10 really nailed the physics of riding. It definitely adds a degree of realism, but makes for more difficult gameplay. The tucking system works completely different in the new game, and it almost feels like you're riding with the sim setting at maybe 40% (from the old game).

It is very very realistic, speed blur, shifting is dead on, leaning and braking, tucking, hell even the wheelies feel more accurate to reality. I feel like there is a slower learning curve on this game, and having previous knowledge of bikes really gives you an advantage over the average gamer that DOESN'T ride.

Anyway, thats my opinion of the new MotoGp 09/10. My name on xbox live is Ganjanamabongo - please feel free to send me a message and we can start up a 20 lapper if anybody is daring enough!! :)