Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: Kyle.....

is it really that green there already?

maybe I should call home more often?!?!

Great looking bike though :thumbup:

S

Shamus McFeeley

Was this the one I saw for sale on the (Clarksville I think) craigslist? I've seen that one re-listed a few times, I had wondered when someone would jump on it.

FZ6_Dude

FZ6 Corner Carver
Reaction score
Visit site
welcome to the madness... the fz6 is a great bike... im in the Mount Juliet Area hit me up we do weekend rides as well as some during the week...

Mike372

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll join in on this discussion. New 2006 FZ6 owner from Murfreesboro. Looking for people to ride with. I ride with my wife and a friend of mine, but we are always looking for more poeple to ride with.

Mike

FZ6_Dude

FZ6 Corner Carver
Reaction score
Visit site
to OP the roads on the east side of nashville are definately much better than what your riding now we should all get together and run a ride up to center hill dam and all around that area are great roads...

Mike372

Reaction score
Visit site
to OP the roads on the east side of nashville are definately much better than what your riding now we should all get together and run a ride up to center hill dam and all around that area are great roads...

Sounds like a plan to me. Everyone I ask tells me to head up to Center Hill dam.

C

CoolATIGuy

There's some gorgeous roads straight south through Nolensville too...I've found a handful of local fz6 forum riders and a couple others (mostly Honda Shadows) - we're looking at riding tomorrow (Sat 7/23) if anybody wants to join...pm me

Censport

Reaction score
www.breezybrigade.com
Live in Nashville, work in Murfreesboro. Commute on the FZ6 every time the weather allows. Which is a lot these days...

Still like to ride on the weekends if anyone's up for it.

Oh yeah, there's some great roads on the west side of Nashville, especially going out of Bellevue.

Randomchaos

Flaming Hot Doughnut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I moved to East TN myself, just north of knoxville. A nice little 1 - 1 1/2 hour ride to deals gap from home now :). Looking at maybe moving into Maryville still.

massaudio

Reaction score
Visit site
Im up in Clarksville, Fort Campbell. I have only found one other FZ6 around here, he is on post as well. Would love to have others to ride with, me and my fiance love to get out and ride when we can.