OK so far we given away in the contests

FZ6 Fender Elim kit
An IPOD
A GOPRO Camera
An Acer NETBOOK
A Garmin Motorcyle GPS
2 cash prizes of 250 bux each..

Did I miss anything?

Whats next.. Gimme some ideas.............please....

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
Givi Case and Rack

Rizoma turn signals w/ Custom LED relay and 3 wire adaptor?

Scorpian Slip on

Bike Barn no-touch cover

Nice set of rain gear

PCIII

I'm thinking in the $400 to $500 dollar range because that seems to be where the prizes fall..

Mancolt

Reaction score
Visit site
Rizoma turn signals w/ Custom LED relay and 3 wire adaptor?

Scorpian Slip on

PCIII

I think these are 3 good ideas of varying values. Scorpions if you wanna do another ~$500. PC3 for ~$250-$300. Not sure how much the Rizoma's are, but I'd guess they're less than the other 2.

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
it would have to be something everyone would want/like/use... and something that could be sent aroudn the world since we have members from all over.... ive seen the price of belly pans skyrocketing, maybe we could get one of those to raffle off.. possibly a call into yamaha to get it at cost and make drop shipping a little easier...

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
an all expense paid trip to beautiful......... MSF Advance Rider Course or a refresher Beginner's course. Potentially worth more than any IPod, netbook, etc. in the long run.:D

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
an all expense paid trip to beautiful......... MSF Advance Rider Course or a refresher Beginner's course. Potentially worth more than any IPod, netbook, etc. in the long run.:D

I like this idea. Could it be optional: MSF advance, MSF basic, total control (1 or 2), a track day (even though, here the "all expense" needs to be clarified!!!!)

Thanks Dennis,

Mancolt

Reaction score
Visit site

But the MSF courses are free in PA! So the cash value of that prize to us would be.... $0! :D

I would be interested in a local track day course though!!

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I still like the cash or a gift certificate.....then the winner can get what she or he really wants!
Say I already have Pazzo's & that's what the prize is for the month...honestly I would be a little reluctant to donate that month. What would I do with a second set?
There's my .02......

Have2BeFree

It's My Bike!
Reaction score
Visit site
I also vote for the gift certificate/cash so we can get what we want! Many of us already have mods and also you would have to deal with the different years of the bike to make this work. Everyone loves cash! :thumbup:
Or maybe a gift certificate to Newenough.com or motorcyclesuperstore.com or Top Saddlery?

spock

Reaction score
Visit site
I still like the cash or a gift certificate.....then the winner can get what she or he really wants!
Say I already have Pazzo's & that's what the prize is for the month...honestly I would be a little reluctant to donate that month. What would I do with a second set?
There's my .02......

+1 :rockon::rockon:

spock

Reaction score
Visit site
I also vote for the gift certificate/cash so we can get what we want! Many of us already have mods and also you would have to deal with the different years of the bike to make this work. Everyone loves cash! :thumbup:
Or maybe a gift certificate to Newenough.com or motorcyclesuperstore.com or Top Saddlery?

+1 :rockon::rockon: