North Carolina poster

Mr.Spoofy

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll keep an eye out next time I'm that way. I saw a sweet blue FZ at the Red Robin in Cary a few months back. 2 Bros exhaust cases and stuff. Could that have been you?

Dustin

MotorBoatin Son of a Btch
Reaction score
Visit site
Quite a few of us in Fayetteville. I ride around raleigh a little bit, my bike is the all blacked out one. See you out there..........

Leo1171

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Guys, I'm in the downtown Raleigh Area.

I just got my '07 Blue FZ6. All stock right now, but I might mod the headlamps in the future. Thoughts? Anyone have a good saddle they can recommend?

marine422

Reaction score
Visit site
Just joined. Also just started riding. Bought bike in August (09' New),still novice even for my age. Met some great people and know some already that have bikes. Concord NC outside Charlotte. Originally from NY. GO YANKEES!!!!.

Brett

JPH

Reaction score
Visit site
Jacksonville, Coastal Carolina. I ride through Raleigh a few times a year. Was at Cycle Gear a couple times last fall, hitting up their sale, but I was on my friends K1200rs that needed exercise. Getting my '08 FZ6 back on the road in a week or two.

RyanMR2

Reaction score
Visit site
I feel sorry for all you flatlanders :D

I haven't seen a FZ6 since I started looking when bought mine last August. Anybody here in WNC? I know of some amazing local roads around here to ride.

galen

Reaction score
Visit site
I feel sorry for all you flatlanders :D

I haven't seen a FZ6 since I started looking when bought mine last August. Anybody here in WNC? I know of some amazing local roads around here to ride.

I was thinking of going to Hickory this year for a convinsion for my line of work but didnt have the time:( some mountain roads would be a nice change:thumbup: